2020 AutoMobili-D Powered by PlanetM
The North American International Auto Show brings together the world’s top automotive and technology executives, designers, engineers and thought leaders. Now in its fourth year, AutoMobili-D Powered by PlanetM, returns to Detroit from June 9-11, 2020 and will continue to be a significant showcase for mobility innovations and industry-shaping news. The event serves as the global stage for startups to showcase innovations and new technology, and network with those who are moving mobility forward. With countless events and a variety of programming tracks, PlanetM, Michigan’s mobility initiative, is leading the way by offering opportunities to get involved, including:
- Kickoff Networking Event (June 9): Expand your network to include those leading the future of mobility.
- Match Meetings (June 11): Connect with corporates and investors through one-on-one match meetings curated and facilitated by PlanetM.
- PlanetM Startup Pitch Competition (June 10): Pitch your mobility technology, application or service in front of leading mobility companies and investors. Applicants must be an exhibitor in order to apply. Deadline for applications is April 30, 2020.
- PlanetM Mobility Awards (June 10): Gain recognition for your innovative mobility-focused platforms and technology. Applicants must be an exhibitor in order to apply. Deadline for applications is April 30, 2020.
- Startup Exhibit Space (June 10-11): Highlight your latest technology innovations in the AutoMobili-D Powered by PlanetM exhibit area, featuring more than 200 mobility and startup companies.
For more information on NAIAS, please visit: naias.com/automobili-d/planetm-exhibition. Stay tuned for more information from PlanetM by following @PlanetM on Twitter and LinkedIn.