Mobility Programming Available for Startups at the 2020 North American International Auto Show
The North American International Auto Show returns to Detroit from June 9-11, 2020 and will bring together the world’s top automotive and technology executives, designers, engineers and thought leaders. The event serves as the global stage for companies to showcase innovations and new technology, and network with those who are moving mobility forward. With countless events and a variety of programming tracks, PlanetM, Michigan’s mobility initiative, is leading the way by offering opportunities for startups to get involved, including:
- Startup Exhibit Space: Highlight your latest technology innovations in the PlanetM technology exhibit, featuring more than 200 mobility and startup companies.
- Match Meetings: Connect with corporates and investors through one-on-one match meetings.
- Startup Pitch Competition: Pitch your mobility technology, application or service in front of leading mobility companies and investors.
- PlanetM Mobility Awards: Gain recognition for your innovative mobility-focused platforms and technology.
- Kickoff Networking Event: Expand your network to include those leading the future of mobility.
Stay tuned for more information and make sure to follow @PlanetM on Twitter and LinkedIn.