Michigan is focusing on not only leading the development of CV today, but training the workforce to build the CV systems of tomorrow.
- Working with MEDC on the "We Are Brainpower" campaign
- Partnering with Academia at all levels to keep updated on what is happening in Michigan and available opportunities
- Connecting students with industry partners
Michigan schools have specialized educational programs that focus on automotive technology and design:
- Supporting Square One to promote interest in the K-12 space for the technology
- Working with community colleges to develop curriculum for a degree in connected vehicle technology
- Working with state colleges and universities to develop curriculum for a degree in connected vehicle technology
The Michigan Science Center in Detroit is a premier institution for informal science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) learning experiences in the state. The Center inspires curious minds of all ages to discover, explore and appreciate science, technology, engineering and math in a creative, dynamic learning environment.